Oh La La! Love is in the Air!

I can't believe that Valentine's Day is next week.  It just does not seem possible but 2012 is already a good deal underway.  We have been so lucky to have been spared a harsh winter here in the Southern part of the country, but it does give us a case of Spring Fever!  I always have that anyway after the holidays are over and the trimmings are packed away, but with the weather as nice as it has been, I have been itching to get in the gardens, or Spring clean the home.  Yes,  I still do that!  There have been some wonderful ideas on the web for small gifts as tokens for friend and family.  http://youcouldmakethat.blogspot.com/ for a very pretty lavender sachet pillow.  I have posted some girly gifts under my website in the French product section and have been busy hand stamping some Paris inspired gift tags that can serve as small gifts or tie on tags for a larger present.  Foodies and crafters alike can really get inspired with the following ebook available for downloading at http://myblessedlife.net/  Whatever or however you decide to celebrate for Valentine's Day, enjoy the process!

Comments