Time and Again!


ReLove!




Being a pro active sort of person, it is so difficult to let time pass without trying to rearrange the hours on the clock or allow God to take charge!  I am learning that it is possible, and quite a character building process to just follow the road and see what is in store for your around the next corner.  Case in point, our newest location, ReLove, in Cookeville, Tennessee.  I have just about decided that ReLove is a frame of mind rather than a location on the map.  Right now, it is both.  We are located at 4628 West Broad, which is also Highway 70 going out of Cookevllle towards Baxter.  It has been my delight to have been under the same umbrella at this location with the very talented Jean Ann Mayberry.  Her European floral designs are to die for.  She has chaired the Rose Parade in California and done floral arrangements for presidential inagurations.  She has taught floral design extensively as well.  So it is to her credit, that a local company offered her a position with their firm.  While being so very happy for my dear friend, this brings me to another crossroads in life.  Isn't life full of these??   I need to decide whether to continue at this location or to limit my work to our studio on the hill on the lake in Gainesboro.  I am trying to let the few weeks and God's presence show me the way.  At the very least, I am open to Godly suggestions!  Reworking our website and it should be up and running with a great new look, courtesy of Victoria at Shabby Lanes Hosting.  I continue to make to do lists and continue to not get it all done!

If you are in our area, please top by and check out our great selection of home decor and floral items.  We carry an extensive line of Paint Couture! products and offer classes on how to enhance your projects. We are open from 10 until 5 on Thursday and Friday and until 3 p.m on Saturdays!

Be sure to celebrate the Birthday of our Country on the Fourth of July safely!  


Comments