Milk Paint Tutorial



This week finds me busy in Georgia working on our new space in Tallulah Falls at the Depot.  If your travels involve this part of the state this is a wonderful area and North for about 20 miles of shops, restaurants, antique stores and malls and flea markets!  I am including a direct link for a tutorial on the bonding agent you might be interested in with the milk paints.  You can find it at

http://missmustardseed.com/2012/10/bonding-agent-video-tutorial/

I will have a new project to share with you next week that I am working on using chalk paint and a Graphic Fairy image.  I am also finishing an ornament for the official Christmas Tree in Nashville representing my home county, Jackson, IN Tennessee!  I will share all of this and more in another post.  Have a great and blessed week!

Comments