Beautiful Fall Days and Too Many Projects!

Well, I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged last about anything!  We have been working on a new home in Georgia while still enjoying our present home in Tennessee.  The new home offers the sound of a trout river on the rocks from all the rooms on the main level, and a good, (safe!) view of black bears coming and going on the riverfront.  The town we are close to is very sweet with tons of art galleries and antique shops and we are just off State 197 which is part of the pottery trail.  What is not to like about that?  I have been busy working on the inside making it ours and I will be posting pictures later.  One of the favorite things we have done is to completely wrap our master bath in beadboard for a country, shabby, chic look.  I have been busy working on events for the Upper Cumberland Arts Alliance, and I have found a tutorial on crocheted rock covers.  So far, I have made only two, but they are fun and if you have some pretty rocks they could make a nice paperweight for friends at the holidays.  I am posting some photos of the ones I have made.  I found the tutoria at www.purlbee.com/little-urchin-crochet-covered/  These were done by the very talented Margaret Oomen.  Hope you enjoy if you attempt them.  I have been able to done in an evening, and I am a novice crocheter! 

Comments