FARRAGOZ

FARRAGOZ
ON LINE OLD WORLD PATINA FURNITURE PAINTING CLASS

The Studio on the Lake in Tennessee

The Studio on the Lake in Tennessee
The Studio on the Lake in Tennessee

Pinterest

Follow by Email

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Phew! Where has this year gone?


I can't believe that it is mid August already. Good intentions, ideas, and projects have been more plentiful than the time to implement them. However, when I look back on some of the year's achievements, I can see some progress. I have been working on the Upper Cumberland Quilt Trail project for our county, and I have painted eight boards that represent some of the heritage of our Tennessee ladies. I have just finished working on our home in Indiana, and have it on the market at this time. This is a great home on acreage with a pool, four bedrooms, two baths, and huge barn close to Evansville Indiana in Newburgh. If anyone wants details, email me, and I will send on to you. blueheron05@twlakes.net. I have been busy getting ready for Fall and Halloween on my website www.theblueheronstudio.com and have some really killer looks for decorating. I am currently taking an online art class called Collage Coterie, and I am loving it. Many cool graphics and way too many ideas. I will post some of my "creations" later, still learning a new camera system.

No comments:

Post a Comment