Phew! Where has this year gone?


I can't believe that it is mid August already. Good intentions, ideas, and projects have been more plentiful than the time to implement them. However, when I look back on some of the year's achievements, I can see some progress. I have been working on the Upper Cumberland Quilt Trail project for our county, and I have painted eight boards that represent some of the heritage of our Tennessee ladies. I have just finished working on our home in Indiana, and have it on the market at this time. This is a great home on acreage with a pool, four bedrooms, two baths, and huge barn close to Evansville Indiana in Newburgh. If anyone wants details, email me, and I will send on to you. blueheron05@twlakes.net. I have been busy getting ready for Fall and Halloween on my website www.theblueheronstudio.com and have some really killer looks for decorating. I am currently taking an online art class called Collage Coterie, and I am loving it. Many cool graphics and way too many ideas. I will post some of my "creations" later, still learning a new camera system.

Comments